- Released: Report of Civil Aviation Airspace Development in China 20222023-09-26
- Report of Civil Aviation Airspace Development in China 20212022-08-23
- Released: Report on the Development of Paperless Air Travel in China2021-12-01
- Released: Report of Civil Aviation Airspace Development in China 20202021-09-09
- Major Breakthroughs Registered in BeiDou as It Passes All Technical Verification Standards of ICAO2020-12-01
- 13.26 Million Passengers Air-transported during the 2020 National Day Holiday2020-10-13
- CAAC: Further Upgrade Epidemic Prevention and Control Guidelines and Continue to Improve Measures against Imported Cases2020-04-29
- Requirements for Overseas Chinese Passengers to Fill in and Report Health Information for Epidemic Prevention before Returning Back Home by Air2020-04-29
- Notice on Launching a Review and Approval “Green Channel” for International Air Cargo Transport during the Period of Epidemic Prevention and Control2020-04-29
- Notice on Further Reducing International Passenger Flights during the Epidemic Prevention and Control Period2020-04-29
- ICAO Council Underscores Vital Role of Air Transport to Worldwide Post-Crisis Economic Recovery2020-04-29
Requirements for Overseas Chinese Passengers to Fill in and Report Health Information for Epidemic Prevention before Returning Back Home by Air1. Starting from April 8, 2020, passengers who have purchased tickets need to log in the international version of the health QR code in the Wechat mini program to fill in their personal information, daily health status and travel history. The information can be filled in by others under special circumstances.
2. April 8 to April 22 will be the transition period. Chinese passengers taking flights during this period shall report their information on a daily basis starting from April 8. For Chinese passengers taking flights after the transition period, their information shall be reported on a daily basis starting from the 14th day before boarding the flight.
Notice on Launching a Review and Approval “Green Channel” for International Air Cargo Transport during the Period of Epidemic Prevention and ControlIn order to implement the work requirements of the CPC Central Committee and the State Council on improving China’s air cargo capacity and enhancing the international competitiveness of China’s logistics industry, in light of the changing international epidemic development and feature of the epidemic prevention and control at this stage, in view of the current grim situation of insufficient international air cargo capacity, and in order to ensure the stability of the international air cargo supply chain during the period of epidemic prevention and control, it is decided after study to make temporary adjustments to the administrative procedures of international cargo flight plan by launching a “green channel” to further optimize the work flow, shorten the processing time and promote the smooth and efficient review and approval of the international cargo flight plans. The specifics and requirements are as follows:
Application and Approval Procedures for Temporary Air Transport Permit of Dangerous Goods in Epidemic Prevention and Control by Foreign AirlinesApplication and Approval Procedures for Temporary Air Transport Permit of Dangerous Goods in Epidemic Prevention and Control by Foreign Airlines.docx
Foreign Airlines Management and Service Platform