Dong Zhiyi Meets with Guests from United Arab Emirates
On October 10, CAAC Deputy Administrator Dong Zhiyi met in Beijing with Chairman of Abu Dhabi Airports Company Sheikh Mohammad Bin Hamad Bin Tahnoon Al Nahyan, and Group Chief Executive Officer of Etihad Aviation Group Tony Douglas and their associates.
The two sides focused their discussion on such issues as making joint efforts to urge air transport enterprises from both sides to add direct routes and flights under the Belt and Road Initiative framework, as well as strengthening exchanges and co-construction between Beijing Daxing International Airport on one side and Etihad Airways and Abu Dhabi Airport on the other side. They also exchanged views on China-UAE civil aviation cooperation in pilot training and aircraft maintenance. The two sides are willing to further develop mutually beneficial and win-win innovative cooperation in a bid to make new contributions to promoting the continuous development of China-UAE relations in the civil aviation sector.
- CAAC High-quality Development Research Center Established
- The 17th Informatization Forum of CAAC Held
- Feng Zhenglin Meets with Airbus Chief Executive Officer
- Seminar on Transport Aviation Operational Safety 2019 Held
- Feng Zhenglin Meets with EU Ambassador to China
- Dong Zhiyi Meets with Guests from United Arab Emirates
- CAAC Issues the First License for the Trial Operation of UAS in Urban Areas
- CAAC Approves the First Privately Owned Petrochemical Enterprise in China for Access to Jet Fuel Market
- China and Estonia Hold Aviation Talks