The 17th Informatization Forum of CAAC Held
From October 30 to 31, the 17th Informatization Forum of CAAC with the theme of Smart Civil Aviation and Smart Application was held in Nanjing, Jiangsu Province. CAAC Deputy Administrator Cui Xiaofeng pointed out at the forum that building a smart civil aviation industry is predicated on strengthening planning, platforms, intelligence, technologies and talents, the five aspects which provide support for us to ride the wind and waves in the future.
Nearly 500 guests, who were persons in charge of informatization from CAAC, its Regional Administrations, airlines, airports, ATM departments, supporting entities and scientific research institutes, as well as industry experts, scholars and representatives of well-known domestic informatization enterprises, gathered at this one-and-a-half-day forum, during which such topics as the application of smart technology, the shaping of a smart civil aviation industry, construction of smart airport, coordinated development of civil aviation and airspace integration in the Yangtze River Delta, smart logistics and airport economic industry were discussed.
- CAAC High-quality Development Research Center Established
- The 17th Informatization Forum of CAAC Held
- Feng Zhenglin Meets with Airbus Chief Executive Officer
- Seminar on Transport Aviation Operational Safety 2019 Held
- Feng Zhenglin Meets with EU Ambassador to China
- Dong Zhiyi Meets with Guests from United Arab Emirates
- CAAC Issues the First License for the Trial Operation of UAS in Urban Areas
- CAAC Approves the First Privately Owned Petrochemical Enterprise in China for Access to Jet Fuel Market
- China and Estonia Hold Aviation Talks