China and Greece Hold Aviation Talks
On October 25, 2019, CAAC Administrator Feng Zhenglin led a delegation to visit Athens and held bilateral air talks with Kefalogiannis, Deputy Minister of Infrastructure and Transport of Greece. The two sides conducted in-depth discussions on the negotiation and signing of a new air services agreement, reached an agreement on further expanding air traffic rights between the two countries, and signed a MOU. The agreement has laid a legal foundation for air transport enterprises from both China and Europe to open more flights between China and Greece, as well as for the two sides to carry out business cooperation.
In Summer season of 2019, Air China operates each week three scheduled round-trip passenger flights between Beijing and Athens.
- Report of Civil Aviation Airspace Development in China 2021
- Released: Report on the Development of Paperless Air Travel in China
- Released: Report of Civil Aviation Airspace Development in China 2020
- Major Breakthroughs Registered in BeiDou as It Passes All Technical Verification Standards of ICAO
- 13.26 Million Passengers Air-transported during the 2020 National Day Holiday
- Released: Report of Civil Aviation Airspace Development in China 2019
- CAAC High-quality Development Research Center Established
- The 17th Informatization Forum of CAAC Held
- Feng Zhenglin Meets with Airbus Chief Executive Officer